Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Monday, June 30, 2008

A camping we will go

We are leaving tomorrow and spending the next few days camping. Camping always seems to bring out the best in me(not). You know mosquitoes, smelling like a camp fire... late nights followed by early mornings...dirt, dirt and more dirt... all the things a girl loves. But I found my happy face and I put it on this morning. My boys are sooooooo excited; I've got to learn to at least LIKE camping. I'm sure we'll have some great pictures and fun stories to share when we return.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

You are so funny. I love your description of camping. It cracked me up! Very true. I am excited to hear the stories you come back with. Have fun!

Laurel said...

I did not know you didn't like camping. I think we have finally found one thing on which we differ. Crazy as it sounds, I actually really like it. Well, in moderation. I wouldn't do it every weekend or anything nuts like that, but once or twice in the summer is alright by me.

I hope your trip is great and that you come home really dirty and grimey; then you know you did it right! :0)