Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rite of Passage




I know that there are certain "rites" of passage that one must incur in order to complete the childhood experience. I also know that as a mother of boys that those customary rites lean more toward the physical nature of things as opposed to the social or emotional. I must also say that as a mother of three young, vibrant, active boys that I have been very fortunate thus far in my parenting, to not have spent any more time at the emergency room than I have... and yet it is hard to prepare oneself for this....

Ryan... met the trampoline, Trampoline... meet Ryan.

Needless to say this did not help the boys argument in favor of purchasing a trampoline.

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Ouch! That looks so bad that I'M almost hurting! Poor Ryan.

Laurel said...

Oooh, ooh, ooh! But yeah! You're back! Love the backyard project by the way. It's fanstastic. Makes me want to come for a visit really, really bad!

The Pfau's said...

Oh my Ryan!!! I hope he is doing ok. Will he even get the perk of having a cool scar? Do lips scar? I love that you are back on the blog. Your backyard looks fabulous as always! Koben tell us almost everyday(today he even told his friends) how much he misses his cousins and that he wishes it would snow so we could go to your house. I am counting down the days till our visit as of today there are 31!

aubri said...

Poor Ryan! That seriously breaks my heart for him! He is so sweet and to see something like that kills me! I hope he is doing well. I'm more than willing to donate some of my lortab if he needs it:) Love you guys and can't wait to see you!!