Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Friday, February 1, 2008

It's been a long, hard day



Taylor has had "one of those days". It started this morning as we were trying to get out the door. We were in the bathroom combing Colby's hair and Taylor reached up on the counter to grab something and grabbed my flat iron. Unfortunately it was hot and he burned his finger. After two hours of wailing at the top of his lungs (not that I blame him), a dose of tylenol, and some aloe on his finger he decided he might make it. But the whole ordeal left him exhausted.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Poor Taylor! Give him some kisses from us. I hope he heals REALLY fast.

PS- Jason is sitting here SO worried about him. The whole family is on their way to check out what happened to their cousin Taylor. Feel better soon, Taylor.

Laurel said...

Poor boy! And aren't they prone to all kinds of owies? If we get through one day without Griffin getting banged up, then we don't know what to do with ourselves. Hope he heals quickly.

The Pfau's said...

Oh how sad for my sweet little guy!!! I hate those days, it just breaks my heart to see them so hurt when they are so little. Tell him to call his Aunt Debbi if he needs to!!! Oh Ya! And on a brighter note Matt liked our last idea for a get together so now I just have to talk with Mom. We sooo worked this one out! So Hopefully I will be seeing you soon!