Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Tuesday, March 4, 2008

V is for Veterans








Last Wednesday Ryan had a class program for school. As you can see, it was Patriotic themed, and consisted of 20 minutes of singing and the kids each reciting a piece they had memorized. Ryan did a great job... but the highlight of the program was when a clock fell off the wall and bopped a poor little boy on the head. After sitting for a few minutes with an ice pack on his head he bravely joined his fellow classmates and even recited his part. As they say... the show must go on.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I know this sounds awful but I laughed out loud picturing the clock falling and the kid BRAVELY rejoining his class. Poor kid!

Ryan looks cute with his little hat. I am sure he did such a good job on his memorized line. He's such a smarty-pants.

The Pfau's said...

I just love the fact that when kids are at school it is totally cool to wear Big, Ridiculous, Construction Paper Hats! Just the picture alone makes me smile but the kid getting hit on the head is sadley too funny! To bad you didn't have the video camera that could win you money on America's Funniest Home Videos! Or if you did have your camera and you are holding out on us you better share!!

Laurel said...

Awww cute! I have to admit. I laughed about the clock banging the kid in the head to. I'm sick! I know it.

P.S. I'm not banning the tv for the kids...well, at least not any more than usual. :0)