Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Signs of Spring




Okay, I know that this is pathetic. It is not the fields of flowers you can find in California.It's not the green grass you would find in Arizona or Vegas right now. I know technically it hasn't even blossomed yet. But you have to cut me some slack.
When your front yard looks like this:





And your backyard looks like this:


You take what you can get.





Maybe if I took this off my porch ....







and this off my door,

It would help; What do you think?????

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I think the snowman and wreath are cute. It looks beautiful up there.

Tiffany said...

You'll get us back come July & August when we are DYING of HEAT STROKE, and you are enjoying nice warm summer days :)