Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yummy Brownie's

Okay... If you are doing the lowfat thing...look away now. But if you are like me and having been looking for 'the perfect brownie recipe'... the ooey, gooey, put icecream and whip cream on top of me brownie. My friends.... this is it.

2c. sugar
1c. butter, softened
4 eggs
2t. vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. cocoa
1/2t. salt

preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and sugar together. add eggs and vanilla, mix well. In a separate bowl mix flour, cocoa,and salt together. Slowly stir into cream mixture until well mixed. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

2 comments:

aubri said...

So I just pulled these out of the oven and Daniel LOVES them! I'd have to say that I totally won some "brownie points" from him! (Okay, that was pretty much the lamest thing I've ever said in my life!) Anyways, they really are sooo good- it's my first time making brownies from scratch! Thanks!!!

Oh and also, tell Wade that we're looking forward to him hanging out and watching football at our house on Thanksgiving. Let me know if he has any special pie requests!

Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Jason & Claire said...

These sound so good. I'm never gonna get skinny with all of my friends posting yummy recipes like this!