Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Friday, December 17, 2010

One step closer...

okay... It is no secret that my blog has been severely neglected. (I know it's bad when even my husband asks), "so, when are you going to update your blog?".  I wish I could come up with a good excuse as to why it has gone unattended for several months... I've reached deep, really, really deep... there's nothing. I will admit that I have this need to "fill in" the gaps.... In my mind I have a hard time just picking up with life as it is now. For whatever reason I feel this undying need to go back over the several months that have passed since my last update and catch up on everything that has happened...but, I also find that incrediably overwhelming. And quite frankly everyone is over what  happened FOUR, yes FOUR months ago....  So I'm making a fresh start and hopefully being able to wipe the slate clean will inspire me to visit more often.

Christmas is quickly appraoching and I'm am glad to say I am in the "tying up lose ends" phase.Today I was able to tie a knot in one of those ends... I've been wanting to decorate these littelebook bags for the 2 little boys I babysit on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I have to say...sewing is usually more of a frustration to me than it is worth... but I quite enjoyed putting these together and even found it somewhat theraputic...  One more thing I can check off my list....

3 comments:

aubri said...

Oooh, I LOVE those! And I love that you're updating your blog again...YAY!!! But back to the bags, you and Debbi are seriously the most creative and talented people I know! I need to take some SERIOUS notes:)

Trish said...

Those turned out cute!! Glad you are back to blogland...don't leave again:)

Jason & Claire said...

It's so great to see blogs from you! I love hearing about the Lindley's. Those are way cute.;)