Lindleys-Life as we know it.

Wade, Deanna, Ryan, Colby, Taylor and Mayley



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Colby recieves his arrow of light

I wish I could tell you that we are a scouting family. But scouting is kind of lost on us. Thankfully Colby has had an amazing scout leader that does have a love of the scouting program and has worked hard with these boys to help them earn their "Arrow of Light" awards.
Colby and his good friend Austin Downs
I don't know who this young man is(he is from another ward).
But he came and did a cute program for the award ceremony tonight.




Colby with his scout leader Brother Robert Low

This is one of those times that I am thankful for the talents that others have shared with our family. The leaders did a fabulous job putting this together. Colby was excited and I am proud of him for all the hard work he did to earn this award.

1 comments:

Trish said...

Way to go Colby! That is great! Leaders do really make the difference most of the time!