Okay, I know I am soooooo pathetic. Has it really been 16 whole weeks since I posted. Yikes! You know it's been a long time since you posted when your friends start doing updates about your life on their blog.
So while our life has been quite boring, okay, maybe not BORING... maybe just uneventful I will make a small attempt to update you with the happenings of the past several weeks.
I am not ranking these events in order of importance or status in our lives...but merely as a calendaring.
16. Ryan and Colby finished their basketball season.
15. Then they started Soccer (which kept getting delayed due to snow )
14. Grandpa and Grandma Scott came and visited over spring break and throughly spoiled the boys.
13. Wade went to a class and earned his permit to carry a concealed weapon.
12. We purchased 2.72 acres of farm land.
11. I was released from the activities Committee
10. And called as the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency
9. Ryan and Colby finished their soccer season
8. and started Baseball.... which (not surprisingly ) was delayed for rain, hail and thunderstorms.
7. Ryan's class wrote and preformed an opera
6. Taylor loves the Tractors and the Farm. Anytime Wade moves he asks "Dad, are you going to the Farm? Can I go with you."
5. Wade purchased three newborn calves for the boys to bottle feed. So far they have loved doing the twice daily feedings.
4. The boys decided to give their calves names. Taylor named his Theodore, Colby's is Larry and Ryan's is Dexter
3. Ryan and Colby 'graduated' from 3rd and 1st grade.
2.We thought about going camping, but,it rained so the next evening we did tin foil dinners in the fire pit and the boys slept in the trailer in the backyard.
1. I finally changed the valentine background off our blog.