I've been tagged at least twice and I have procrastinated for way to long. So here goes.
Tag #1 Tell 6 unspectacular, quirky things about you or your family.
1. I sleep with my feet outside the covers. Wade teases me... because, according to him, I steal the whole blanket... cocoon myself in it... then leave my feet sticking out the bottom.
2. I prefer baths to showers. And I like my water super hot. When I get out my skin is all red... Wade thinks I'm crazy, I have to admit I am...but not because of the bath thing.
3. I'm the 'notebook' queen. I have notebooks for everything. My grocery/ menu list. Notes I take at meetings. Another for notes I taking while reading books. I'm sure there are more I just can't think of them right now. I have a couple friends who tease me mercilessly about my notebooks.
4. My own mess is okay...but every other mess drives me insane. I can have a sewing ,craft or scrapbook project overtaking my kitchen. But my husbands 'pile' on top of the fridge will drive me to distraction. my kids shoes and backpacks on the floor have to be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY...but my project strewn across the house is just fine. Go figure.
5.When I get into a good book the rest of my life falls apart. Not every book does this too me. But if I get a good one...look out. Everything else takes a back burner until I've finished the book. And I know that I'd better not start another one until I has some sense of semblance to my life again.
6. I love new socks... and I hate folding socks when I do laundry. I've told Wade before that if money were no object I would never wash and fold socks I would just buy new ones... and when we took our socks off at the end of the day... they would just go in the trash. How quirky is that?
I tagged you all... If you took the time to read this far down you are soooooo tagged !